Sunday, April 12, 2009

Stressed out due to the economy ?

Ladies, are you stressed out due to the economy? Many families are affected by the current economy, some have lost jobs others have lost homes or both and marriages are being tested like never before.

Chime in and tell me, what is causing you to stress out! For me its the bills and loss of income, as I am a real estate appraiser and own a home inspection and appraisal company and I have watched our business lose about 90% of its past income. So, I know what it is to be stressed out so if you need some support or just want to release some stress. Please, feel free to post what's going on in your life that is causing your stress, sometimes it's good just to put it all out there!

So, ladies I hope you will take the time to add to the blog and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I too am stressed out. I opened a business in December and it is doing okay but it is hard to collect the rent money and pay my daughter. I sometimes feel that the building is more than we need and should find a smaller one with less rent. Our personal finances have taken a hit recently as well. Our belts are getting pretty tight right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I know what you mean..I have had to re-think all spending habits and cut back anywhere and everywhere I could. I reduced cellular bills, cut off subscriptions and have made 2009 my year to pay off some bills. This year there will be no summer camp and we will stay home more and find things to do, instead of spending a bunch of money!! Thanks for your comment, keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete